SKIVIGOR Unisex Spliced Mountain Insulation Ski Jacket
With its padding made of Polyester, this winter ski jacket is made of polyester to keep both men and women warm and comfortable in chilly conditions. It is ideal for chilly days because of its tough, windproof, waterproof, and breathable shell, which guarantees the optimum heat retention. The waterproof ski jacket also has a 15k waterproof rating, a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) covering that sheds rain and dries rapidly, and completely taped seams all over that prevent moisture infiltration and increase longevity. This pullover hooded snowboard jacket has adjustable cuffs, a side open zipper to efficiently block wind and snow, and a hood with a drawstring to keep you warm and comfortable.A huge zipper pocket with flap on the chest and a zipper pocket on the cuff to carry your phone or small accessories are just a few of the thoughtful design features. The side zipper can be opened and closed for simple on and off. This winter jacket’s adaptability makes it appropriate for a range of wintertime outdoor activities, including snowboarding, skiing, hiking, and camping.
- The waterproof index of 15000mm can prevent the penetration of 15000mm of water pressure, so as to keep the interior dry.
- With a breathability index of 10,000g/m²/24h, the fabric can emit 10,000 grams of water vapor per square meter per 24 hours to keep the wearer comfortable and dry.
- Fabric: Polyester
- Insulation: Warm
- Seams: Strictly pressed adhesive seams
- Wind cap: attached Skirt: Stretch powder skirt
- and adjustable wind cap
- Pockets: YKK zipper
- 2 zipper insert pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- ski pass pocket
- Cuffs: elastic cuffs
- Applicable scenarios: Sports trends, Ice and snow sports, Hiking and camping
▶ It is recommended to gently hand wash the garment using cold or lukewarm water, and avoid prolonged soaking.
▶ Use a neutral detergent and do not bleach or use fabric softener.
▶ Do not use a washing machine to dry the garment.
▶ Pay attention to shade drying and avoid exposing the garment to direct sunlight to prevent damage to the fabric fibers.